*Provide the necessary organization for promoting, managing and conducting the affairs of the Colusa County Employees' Association.
* Promote the welfare and mutual advancement of its members by all proper, suitable and lawful means.
* Foster cooperation, efficiency and harmony among County Employees in all ways compatible with each other, their employers and the public interest to the end that all interest may be served fairly.
* Encourage the maintenance of highest standards of employee conduct in Government employment.
* Render the most effective services in all ways to the people of the County of Colusa.
* Act on behalf of the County employees who are members of the CCEA in matters concerning wages and benefits with the County Board of Supervisors.
* Oppose any organization or group which expounds or promotes any doctrine or philosophy adverse or subversive to the fundamental principals and institutions of the US and this Association.
* Notwithstanding any of the above statements of purpose and powers, that are not in furtherance of the specific purposes of the Association.
Copyright © 2022 Colusa County Employees Association - All Rights Reserved.